Monday, March 1, 2010

Make it a Habit

I've heard that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. I don't know what happens in those 21 days. Do you fall in love with action? Do you simply begin to make time for responsibility? Does second nature take over?



I've decided to embark on a 31 day adventure in blogging. I am inspired by a friend and brand-new blogger. She spent the past month writing about her adventures and the about the attitude that makes every day an adventure. I want to see how I can makeover my habits and round them into something that makes each day an adventure. I made the decision to spend my March writing for this blog. Let the habit-forming begin.


Anything you do with repetition and emotion will become your reality. If you’re not satisfied with your current experience, examine your habits. - Dr. Andrew Weil


Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny. -  Tryon Edwards

No comments: